Your water bills will be mailed to you on the 20th of each month and will be due on the 5th of the following month. Penalties will be applied after the due date even if the date falls on the weekend or holiday. If the due date falls on the weekend or holidays, you can leave your payment in the night deposit box in order to avoid penalties.
Disconnect notices are mailed out 1 to 4 business days after the due date. Failure to receive this notice does not relinquish responsibility to pay the amount due.
Automatic Bank Payment Service (ACH)
- You may mail your payment to 1614 L Street, Bedford, IN, 47421.
- You may pay at our office during regular business hours.
- You may pay at the drive-thru window at our office during regular business hours.
- You may drop your payment in our night deposit box located just beyond the drive-thru window.
- You may sign up for Automatic Payment Service that will be deducted from your bank account. See the ACH information below if interested
- Customers paying on-line using electronic bank checks should allow 5-7 days before these payments to be processed by their bank and mailed to us.
- Pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) in person at office or by phone.
- We are not setup for online payments at this time.
Information & Terms
Authorization to start ACH payments
Authorization to stop ACH payments
Please make sure you attach a voided check to your Authorization to Start ACH Payments form.